The TellPopeyes customer feedback survey aims to get an insight into the dining experiences of its visitors at the restaurants. With the help of these surveys, they aim to improve the customer experience in the long run.
It is super easy to participate in these surveys. However, you need to keep a few things in mind.
Basic Requirements To Participate In The TellPopeyes Survey
- You must hold the surrey invitation code to participate in the surveys.
- You cannot participate in the survey if you are an employee or a family member of an employee.
- Each customer can only participate in one survey per month.
- You need to visit the Popeyes restaurant at least once to participate in the survey.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States and 16 years or above to participate in the survey.
Things That You Need To Participate In The TellPopeyes Survey
- Basic English or Spanish Level
- An electronic device such as a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- A receipt from your last visit to a Popeyes Restaurant.
You must note that the survey invitation code is given after your purchase at a Popeyes restaurant only valid for two days.
Steps To Take The Survey
- Following are the steps to participate in the Popeyes Survey:
- You need to log on to www.tellpopeyes.com.
- At the homepage, you will need to click on “Take Survey.”
- On the next page, you will be required to fill in details such as the time, place, and date of your visit. At this point, you will also be asked to fill in the restaurant number.
- Then, you need to enter the amount of your recent bill for verification.
- After filling in the information mentioned above, click on ‘Start.’
- You will see a list of questions that you need to answer based on your last visit to the restaurant.
- Once you are done answering the survey questions, you can submit them.
- You will be asked to fill out the contact details, age, address, etc.
- After filling in the details, you can click on Finish Survey.
- Once you are done with this, you will be eligible for entering into the Popeyes Sweepstakes.
Rewards Offered by TellPopeyes Surveys
- As you finish the survey, you will be eligible for the TellPopeyes Sweepstakes.
- You can check for the winners on the official website of Popeyes restaurant.
- The lucky winners are rewarded with a gift card of $1000. It is non-transferable, so only you can redeem it.
- If you win, you will receive an email with all the information on the email address you provided while filling the survey.
- The gift is valid for a limited period, so you should redeem it before it expires.
TellPopeyes surveys aim to get genuine feedback from its customers so that they can improve their restaurant chains and food options. Therefore, they offer great incentives to their customers to participate in their surveys. The more you participate, the higher chances you will have of winning.
3 thoughts on “Survey”
Store # 128004. 12-14-20021. 11:43 AM. Jasmine was cashier. Bill total $9.35. Ordered Popcorn shrimp, Biscuit, cajun fries and Dr. Pepper. I ordered and paid for the meal. I was asked to pull up and wait. After 26 minutes the order was brought out to me. I returned home and was very disappointed. There were only 14 pieces of shrimp in box. Mostly very small pieces. I have ordered this meal many times before and I know this was incorrect. Obviously someone just doesn’t give a damn.
Store 2330 Ronald Reagan Parkway is the worst Popeyes in Georgia. I ordered dinner on 12/19/2021, the chicken was cold like it was warm over, the pieces were mix matched some spicy, some regular, there were supposed to be 3 pieces each, I had one leg which my grandkids wanted and 5 thighs, I order from Popeyes a lot and this was the worst I have ever had. That do not answer the phone when you call. The loyalty ID on the tickect is xxxx795a. The order was placed 2/19/2021 at 1:54 for $50.83. This order wa svery disappointing.
Store # 12643 Middleburg Fl. I try not to frequent this store because it is still wrought with some kind of issues that never get fixed. It has been months since I was at this store and again something was missing in my order. I realize the honey mustard condiment is trivial, but I did confirm this as a desired item with my order. The order taker was less then courteous and said nothing when I thanked him for taking my order. When I got to the window the order taker (a heavy-set teenager) was at the window along with who I recognized as one of the store asst. managers. The Teenager stated my order but only mentioned half of it then said $36.51. I said do you mean three chicken tender meals and one three-piece spicy dark meat meal? He said nothing and put his hand out for payment. The manager was putting together the order and never noticed his Calis behavior. I knew I would have to verify my order which I did but even I missed the honey mustard condiment that was confirmed when ordering. There is always something missing, ALWAYS!!! After I verified my food I thanked the order taker/window server which he then just walked away while the manager just stood there watching. When I pulled around to the front of the store to leave the manager was walking outside the store toward the back. This is why I can’t stand going to this Popeye’s because it never changes, my order is never right and the attitude of the workers including management is less than friendly. I only reason I went to your store is because my granddaughter wanted Popeye’s and I tried to go to Publics for their chicken instead. At least at Publix they hold their employees to a higher standard. I don’t want or need any free food for compensation. I’m just letting you know how bad your store is and why I hate going there. I expect nothing to be done and I’m sure it’ll be many more months before I return if ever.